And you will be most welcome along with Mrs. Bob.

If this were to occur, we would dump the digs in Indianapolis for sure in
exchange for Flagstaff. Mrs. Dan would be insistent once there was offspring
that we establish a presence there.

No flipping, just changes of residency.

I would definitely get something more substantial than an E320 4Matic for these
part, for sure.

-D