On 2021-02-07 10:23, Meade Dillon via Mercedes wrote:
I checked for an H9 at our Mt. Plastic Costco, they didn't have it in stock but could get it pretty quick. I think I'm going to need one soon for The
White Whale, maybe I'll try that route.

They're not Megatron, they're not Megatron Plus, they're CostcoState batteries, and I haven't been able to find out exactly what that means. Significant price increases in the last year or so from what I remember of walking by the battery display last month.