Crossed the border this morning and they have large signs as you enter stating
that if you enter you must stay for 14 days and quarantine. I feared on the way
out Smokey would have a road block up and not let me out. Nope. Was in and out
in 30 minutes.

Got that 79 CD loaded up. I think I paid too much at $1200 but the body is very
clean and completely rust free. The supposedly good engine that was pulled out
is loaded in the truck. Some of the accessories are off and looks like the
front pulley was removed as it has new bolts holding it on. Interior is nice
but dash is cracked. One thing I failed to notice but did after I got back to
the hotel was the cracked rear window. Crap. I think I have heard the coupe
window is different and hard to find. For that fact I say I paid too much. Also
had a respray at some point in the past and has started peeling in some spots.
For a full blown restoration will need a paint job at some point.

Sent from my iPhone