Its tough when ice hits a place that doesn't normally have it. People aren't
prepared, nobody has snow tires, the municipality doesn't have equipment,
people aren't smart enough to stay home...
Actually that last point is so often overlooked "I need 4 wheel drive, I have
to go out!" No, no you don't. Muffins the cat will do just fine if you don't
buy more tuna until tomorrow...

-Curt

    On Thursday, February 11, 2021, 6:56:12 PM EST, Allan Streib via Mercedes