>What the hell are co-morbidities?

Diabetes, obesity, heart disease, kidney disease,  etc. Here's a list,
pulmonary embolism isn't on it.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-with-medical-conditions.html

As much as you travel for work, I wouldn't be surprised if you already had it.
You can have t cell immunity, and it won't show up on an antibody test. BTW,
pulmonary embolism is one of the effects of Covid, so I would probably get the
vaccine if a t cell test doesn't show immunity. I am not a doctor, and I am not
giving medical advice. Do your own research.

https://bgr.com/2020/11/12/coronavirus-immunity-test-t-cell-adaptive-biotechnologies-study/

>Would previous blood clots in the lungs qualify?

Probably. Ask a medical professional. There are a couple here on the list.

Rick