What happened to the last one? I seem to recall that you bought one not all that long ago and claimed to love it.

Randy

On 23/01/2021 11:02 AM, Donald Snook via Mercedes wrote:
It wouldn’t be a real road trip if I didn’t get delayed! Stuck in DFW for 2
hours.  But, Kaleb has very graciously agreed to meet later than planned at
Tulsa Airport for the purchase of the 81 240D!

I’ve had 3 prior 300D (123) and a 124 300D. This will be my first 240D.  I’m
excited for the trip.

I think this car needs a name.  I’m thinking something German or something that
means slow.

Donald H. Snook