I posted a lengthy qustion about changing a timing chain, and other questions
on my 1987 300D, but, I see no way to view the the whole posts... I get a
numbered column of replies, but just the heading, not the message. I used to be
able to read the whole message.
Can someone explain?

Thanks,

Richard Fine