I don't have one, I've seen them ridden though, they're a real challenge. The
small track doesn't give much traction so it needs to be hard packed snow but
not icy. The ski is also really small so it really doesn't help with balance.
The Snowhawk
https://www.snowmobile.com/manufacturer/polaris/boivin-s-unique-snow-hawk-innovation
 was the first real rideable snow bike.
-Curt

    On Thursday, February 25, 2021, 12:27:42 PM EST, OK Don via Mercedes