On 2021-03-02 20:20, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
2012 Chevy Volt

148,575 miles
Non-smoker owned, comes with a 240v charger.

I wonder how good the level 2 charger is.
They come with level 1 (120v) chargers.

I don't recall how the first gen perform, everybody seems to like the 2nd gen, even know a couple of guys who switched from 2G Cruzes to 2G Volts, but on paper it's hard to justify the 2G, because the Volt is much heavier, noticeably slower, and you'd never make up the (new) price difference in 200kmi of mostly battery driving.

Apparently they're still cheap around here, just wait until regular gas hits $3+ and stays there and maybe they'll be worth something.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=575918979

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=569837743

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=575845072

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=573629683