Forgot to mention the glow plug light does come on. If it comes on still I
would think it would have enough plugs going to light it off. Maybe not. The
switch blade key is also falling apart and was taped back together. I would not
be surprised if the security chip fell out and that’s why it won’t start.

Sent from my iPhone