Does anyone know offhand the tubing type and size between the filter and
the pump on an om606? I just put a myna pump on and it has one more fuel
inlet than the standard pump so some tubes need alteration. The existing
tubing is too fossilized to reuse, as it will not go onto a new barb after
it is cut. And I don't know if those banjos are m14 or what ?m16

Thanks