Our worthless governor decided to take a day off from helping his cronies and
lowered the age for vaccinations to 60. I was registered along with Mrs. Dan in
the state system, so last night about 7:00 pm we got notifications that we were
eligible.

I signed us both up and we could have gotten in as early as Saturday, but we’re
in Indiana at the northern ranch right now, returning to Floriduh on Sunday.

So I made appointments for us on Monday morning. We’re up for our first dose
with the Pfizer vaccine at 9:00.

-D