When you install the new drain plug, clean the threads in the pan [maybe
even a blast of brake cleaner] then coat the plug threads with Never Seize.
Next time you drain the oil, the plug will come out.
I've been doing that trick with steel drain plugs that go into aluminum
manual transmission cases for a long time with good success.