Do you mean that my 10 years of degrees and studies in the fine art of
"Lesbian Underwater Basket Weaving" is worthless in the job market place
and I will never be able to pay back the unforgiveable $400,000 in student
loan debt from my job at Starbucks where my hours just got cut back to 15
hrs a week?

What will I do? Mom says I can't live in the basement and I'm not old
enough to draw social security yet. Who will feed me?