Welcome to Arizona, where "Whiskey is for drinking and Water is for
fighting."

I have a well at the Ranch. It is 998 ft deep, with good water. Cost for
the well, with pump and water tanks,  was just shy of $90,000. I look at it
by comparing the monthly water bill for a city home, over 30 years, just
all paid up front.