I suggest a quiet sale, with no real estate brokers, go directly to the
best title company in your area and pay no real estate broker fees, put it
in your pocket instead. The title companies are the people that make it
happen, with all the legal documents and whistles,  even if you use a real
estate broker, you just pay them [in most cases] 6% of the sale price.

On a !,000,000+ property, that would build you a nice Mercedes garage at
your new place... [Just a suggestion.]