My mother bought a new mower and gave me her old JD zero turn. Has about 800
hours on it I believe and has a 22hp Briggs. It starts up and seems to run
fine, but she says the air filter gets oil in it after a while. Filter is clean
now but will have to wait and see what she is talking about. Assuming it does,
could it be something simple or something bigger like needing the engine
rebuilt or replaced? Also, how hard is it to get used to driving one of these
things? I have driven a couple over the years very briefly but could never get
the hang of it.

Sent from my iPhone