yeah right?  The 211s are nice cars but I'm not sure if they are worth the bother with all the complex systems that can go bad

I was thinking about the 210 v. 211.  The 210 is OK, quite competent, but still a 25yo design.  the 211 is much more refined to where I'm not sure how any newer model could be much better, and would be even more complicated.

--FT