In this instance, I cast my opinion alongside Andrew.
After 51 years of setting and not being massaged regularly with leather
balm and other kinds of leather materials, the leather seat covers would be
at the end of life.
Coupled with the horse hair padding used as underlayment, which also
degrades with time, the seat in the picture is timed out and is not a good
indication of actual mileage of the car.

Long term lack of use is nearly equal to the abuse of mileage, particularly
in the case of soft parts.