IF he ran it on unrefined animal fat  / oils, the injectors are full of
half burned oil snot, the IP is likely in full of congealed and semi hard
oil residue, along with the fuel tank and fuel supply lines...
Which is why "it wouldn't start"... no fuel being atomized.

Cleaning up the complete fuel system will be an experience you will
remember, for life.. good luck.