We're taking the boy back to college after a long weekend
at home.  The rear cupholder tray was very stuck, looked like
residue.  I managed to liberate it completely from the rear
armrest and gave it a bath in warm soapy water.  Much better!

The fancy front popup cupholder had stopped staying down, so
out it came for the same treatment.  I also mopped all the old crud
out of its well while I was at it.  Pop, coffee, hot chocolate (?), and a
lot of corn chip chunks.  It works right now, and the cover door works
somewhat better too.

Ready for the road!

It needs 3 new tires, I just took the Hakkapeliittas off before my wife
went to fetch him Thursday PM.  Two are worn down, one has a small
bubble on the side.  (Courtesy, I believe, of wretched low-profile 17"
wheels and a curb or pothole.)  It drove great with the snows on, but
was/is a bit twitchy with these, which came on it.  I wanted to minimize
the 80mph freeway trips (Montana) on studded snow tires, especially
as things are warming up, else I wouldn't have put the 'bad' tires back on.

Any good tire suggestions?  My wife prefers buying tires at Les Schwab,
a regional chain with an excellent coverage area (for us) and very good
customer service, but they've pretty much stopped selling anything but
Korean tires anymore.  They used to sell other brands, I bought my first
Hakkas there, but not anymore.

-- Jim