A good example where it would be ideal to have an open title.

Unless I know the buyer, I won’ t leave a title open. If people want it that
way, tough beans. It’s only been an issue once that I can recall, where a buyer
didn’t want me to fully execute the title and I refused. He wasn’t happy, but
too bad, buddy, I’m not going to do it.

-D