Forgot to mention, will also need a CV axle as well, it messed that up when the knuckle broke which pulled it out of the transmission.

On 4/10/2021 4:43 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
So after the kid when on a high speed chase from the cops and the HHR got towed, I then bailed it out to see if I could make some money on it.  Car will not move under its own power but starts right up.  I jack on the RF and the whole wheel flops around.  Get wheel off, kid broke the steering knuckle right where it mounts to the strut.  If this is broken, I wonder what the chances are the control arm is not bent.  I should probably replace it anyway just in case. I do not want to spend that much on it though, just enough to get it driveable then dump it on fakebook.