I know this has been discussed before but I am currently with USAA for 4 cars and 2 houses.  For the last year it seems, both the auto and both houses have been going up.  Last couple of renewals on the houses they have gone up substantially.  For example, one house used to be less than 2k a year and is now up to $3k.  The main house was something like $2500 a year, and it is now over $4k.  I am starting the process of getting online quotes again (I did this about a year ago) and just now ran Geico.  For the 4 cars I currently have full coverage on the GL and the 02 Silverado.  I am thinking I should probably just carry liability only on the GL as I only paid $5k for it.  Anyway, so far the Geico quote came in at half the USAA price for auto, but home owners was about $1k higher.  I am going to get quotes from every place I can think of and compile it all on a spread sheet to compare.  Anybody been down this road?  I am afraid I may drop USAA for a cheaper price then the new company jacks me up again. I guess I can always go back to USAA.  I am just surprised how expensive they are getting and I have not had any sort of home or auto claims in many many years.  I should probably make a claim for hail damage to roof on our other house.  Anybody got companies I should check out?