Have any of you used a pressure washer to prep for painting a house? What with
the price of lumber being what it is I'm probably not going to be seriously
remodeling the house up north this year but it does need painting. My latest
plan is to stabilize stuff that would otherwise deteriorate, jack up the
sagging front porch, paint the place and maybe replace a couple windows....

-Curt

    On Sunday, April 18, 2021, 7:33:45 PM EDT, Meade Dillon via Mercedes