yeah I'm watching a vid right now where the guy replaced the compressor and R-D and orifice tube.  I guess I should get those too.

--FT

On 4/23/21 4:17 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes wrote:
I think it's generally advised that any time you open the system you
should change the accumulator or receiver drier, whichever it has?

Allan

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> writes:

My 96 Chebby truck AC has not worked for years, I am thinking I should
fix it.  Advance Auto have the o-ring and gasket kit which looks to be
all that are needed (wherever they go) for $7.  There might be some
compressor seals too if that is leaking, I guess I would find out.

Are there any other bits I should change while I am doing the seals?

--FT