oh yeah, didn't think of that.  i guess some little lead acid 12V alarm battery would be the thing to have then

--FT

On 4/30/21 10:56 AM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
I don’t think it would work for that unless it see some battery voltage. I
bought one and tried hooking it to the battery terminals of a car that did not
have a battery installed and it didn’t do anything.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 30, 2021, at 9:54 AM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>