I talked to a guy who has ads on fakebook buying cats.  There are many of these ads.  Anyway I sent him some pics of some cats I have laying around that are already pulled.  These were off of 210 gas cars and had one from a 124.  He says the 210 ones are worth 477.  His deal is he will come and pull them and takes 10% of what they are worth.  After I figured out what numbers they are looking at I looked them up and he is correct.  I looked up the one off the 124 and it was worth nearly $600.  I may talk to a few others and see what their deal is but could be reasonable especially if they pull them.  Its that or I do it and pocket the 10%.