If the window is shattered safety glass, another strong wind or impact of
some sort will cause it to shatter completely into small pieces. Like a car
side window does in a wreck. Then, the storm that brought the wind will
rain inside your house.
Get the window replaced with a new piece of glass. If you check with your
glass supplier, there is a type of "privacy glass" that is textured much
like your "shattered glass" . That might work for you, and give you a
window that won't fall out next time there is a wind storm.