Pick a brand and stick with it, otherwise they eat you alive on batteries and
chargers.
I'm enjoying my Makita set. I've got a drill, 1/4" impact and a sawzall. I find
myself using the 1/4" impact way more than I thought I would, it's super handy
for trim and other small fasteners on cars.

-Curt

    On Saturday, May 8, 2021, 6:14:04 PM EDT, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes