Hi All,
    Today I decided to change the serpentine belt on my 2004 E320 4Matic w/90K.
 In addition I wanted to change the belt tensioner assembly and pulley just to
head off any future issues.  I was able to change the pulley but could not get
the lower torque bolt on the tensioner assembly loose.  I put quite a bit of
force but stopped because I was afraid it would snap off and cause some major
issues!  Thought of applying heat but it is not easy access to get heat on that
bolt location.
   Anyone have a similar problem or suggestions?  Since it really wasn't
necessary I was considering just changing the tensioner assembly pulley.
Mercedes Benz doesn't sell just the pulley but Rockauto does.....thoughts?
   Lastly while changing the belt I found the water pump bearings are very
loose so that's my project next week.  Suggestions on the best water pumps?
   Thanks in advance!
Bob K