Went to Texas to pickup a car on Friday. Planned to return home Saturday. A
deal was made on a 300SDL which I was going to get on the way back home. It was
about a 2 hour detour to get to it. Seller could not meet Saturday so I stopped
along the way overnight Saturday to meet him today. Otherwise I would have came
home yesterday as previously mentioned. Let me back up by saying this has been
going on for at least 2 weeks with the guy. He only communicates via text and
would send him a message immediately after he finally responded to me then it
would take days to get a response. Finally nailed down a time today. I texted
him I was leaving and would be there at such and such time. After driving this
detour for nearly 2 hours on the back roads, I am about 10 minutes away and he
texts me saying he just sold the car. Wtf dude? You set the time, you set the
price, I told you I was bringing cash, you knew I was coming from hours away. I
was not really nice in my response to him. He says somebody just drove up and
paid cash. Funny thing is he says he would not be there until noon and this was
a good 30 minutes before that. Guy just happened to be driving by my ass. I
would never do anybody like I have been done 2 times in the last 2 weeks. Same
sort of deal.

Rant over.

Sent from my iPhone