You could make a Victorian RV: http://steampunkworkshop.com/bus1-shtml/
-Curt

    On Monday, May 17, 2021, 5:54:03 PM EDT, Dan Penoff via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 You don’t know BlueBirds.

Built like a proverbial brick doghouse, they’re nearly indestructible. They are
actively supported by BlueBird, regardless of age, and have a massive following
of enthusiasts.

I worked with BlueBird and their “Wanderlodges” in the 80s and 90s and saw a
number of them built in person. I would take one of them over a bus conversion,
or even a Prevost, any day.

-D