They even have “nannies” on RC cars. A few brands have active vehicle control
(AVC), and then, Traxxas came out with Traxxas Stability Management (TSM). It
controls traction by regulating the power of the motor/engine, and a gyro built
into the receiver regulates the steering servo to keep the car straight as it’s
sliding or bumping over rocks. Of course, for fun factor, most of the time, I
keep mine off!! On the street, it has saved me from crashes when I get a little
too wild.
Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
2019 Sprinter 8 passenger 4/6 guide dog setup, over 3000 miles, Low Mileage
Lutgart
1982 240D, High Mileage Hildegard, still in hiding

Sent from my iPhone