On Thu, 20 May 2021 17:59:25 +0000 (UTC) Curt Raymond
<curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Thanks Craig, I did too.I'm super impressed with mine. I'm convinced
> it saved $300 worth of batteries on the Pisten Bully last winter. Those
> batteries were dead, they wouldn't hold charge worth a hoot. I put them
> on the Minder for a week and they took charge enough to crank the
> machine over for a couple minutes when we had to change the fuel filter
> in the street. -Curt

In my talking with the tech fellow at the factory (Wayne), I was told for
desulphating they recommend one battery per charger. Since our truck has
four batteries and I have other vehicles, too ...

This model of charger (12117TC) starts working at 6.5 V; if the battery
is lower than that, it won't start.

The model 1510 (which cannot be had at $19.95) starts working at 3.0 V,
or one could use a "dumb" charger to bring the battery up initially.

Wayne also said it takes 2 - 4 weeks to rejuvenate a battery.

Craig