----- Original Message ----- From: "Hendrik Riessen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:03 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Jacks and jackstands

Blocks of of old school wood. I've got old railway sleepers cut up, which
get the heaps up quite high to get gearboxes out.
Be careful and think it through carefully, cars tend to come down quicker
than what they went up.

Hendrik
no brains only brawn

----- Original Message ----- From: "archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>