Yeah I remember reading that

I followed the link of a guy who posted in a UK 211 FB group Who bought one for
500lb then it was apparently 600 to get it delivered so all in for 1100. UK
must have some other rules. I don’t know what shipping to here would be, maybe
land it on the west coast and drive it back home!

--FT
Sent from iPhone