I ordered $2500 worth of injectors for my Duramax. They were shipped FedEx with
direct signature required. After a couple of delays of when they were supposed
to show up, a guy calls me saying he tried to deliver but nobody was home.
Wanted to know if I could meet him in town. I had literally just left the house
and the wife was there, nobody rang our doorbell. I said I was gone but the
wife was home, and had been all morning. He says he will try to swing back by
later. On the fedex tracking is says delivery exception customer not available,
and was rescheduled for the next day. I told wife to make sure to be home next
day to sign for it. She says they delivered a box and handed it to her but did
not have her sign anything. It was the injectors. This has been several days
ago and tracking still shows the same status. If I wanted to be a real ass I
could claim I have not received the box and make fedex pay for it.

Sent from my iPhone