Hi Gang -
    I am finally working to get my 06 e350AWD back on the road. When replacing my Alternator I partially removed the lower Rad Hose by releasing the hose where it enter the bottom of the engine by removing the spring clip and disconnecting the hose.   I have new Spring Clips and was told to put the spring clip on the hose nozzle (bottom of engine) and insert the hose until it clips into place.     I think that's exactly what I have been trying to do but the hose will not connect.  This is the 1st time I have working with this type of hose connection and just cannot get the hose to click!  Anyone know any tricks or have words of wisdom to help me get the hose to click into place??  (It all sounds so simple until I try to push a rubber hose!!)
TIA
Larry