FB sellers have to be of a class of human that is missing some sort of
understanding or logic. Or maybe intelligence. To-wit, I am sharing some of my
FB experiences for consideration and support of my theory:

“1 owner car” - I see a reference to an accident on the CF - “Before I owned
it” - “But I thought it was a one owner car?” - “I’m a dealer in NY - because
of that I don’t have to collect sales tax, so I can write up the invoice for
something less so you don’t have to pay as much” - so not only are they lying,
they want me to be complicit in tax fraud?

Clearly a sale by a old couple - I message them. Two days go by with no
activity. I finally get a response -“Give us your email address and we’ll send
a copy of the CF.”  I do so. Two days later they message again with their phone
number. I call it and get voice mail. Ask for the CF, give my email address
again. Crickets. I text with my email address, it goes through as they’ve got
an iPhone and I can see the read confirmation.  Two days later - a text asking
for my email address. I text it - again. A day later I get six or so discrete
pictures of the CF pages texted to me.

Several sellers with ads less than a day old. I message both. A day later and
the messages haven’t been read and of course, no response.

WTF is this? Are people just stupid?

Grrr.

/rant/

-D