how well the ML500 towed the ML500 on the trailer.  Great power, was hard to tell I was towing something.  Muy better than my 96 Chevy truck with a 305 or the Suburban with a 5.3L.  Much easier to back up the trailer too being kinda short and with short turning radius.

I was on the way there and got stuck in the turnover traffic leaving the Island -- all the resort gated lifestyle seaside vacation golf community turistas were leaving.  So I'm sitting there dead stop for a few seconds and BUMP a pickup truck hits the back of my trailer.  Just a tap, but still.  So I get out and some 30something guy gets out of the pass side and says Oh sorry we were looking at [something over there, not sure what}.  Nothing damaged.    So I go back to the driver, this 30someyo chick rolls down the window and says all little girlish, "Oh I'm sorry, it's a woman thing!"  And I say "No it is not a woman thing it is a not paying attention thing.  How about stopping maybe 10ft behind me so this doesn't happen." "F*** you @$$h01e" and rolls up the window.  Uh OK...  I was watching them as we were creeping along, the guy did not look like he was having fun with that honey.

--
--FT