I have read about people making the same thing with a cheap garden
sprayer, which you can find for < $20.

That Motive one looks exactly like their pressure brake bleeder I have,
with a different fitting on the end of the tube. I love the brake
bleeder, would never want to bleed brakes any other way.

Best not to mix fluids though, so good to have a separate one for each
type of fluid (brakes, transmission, etc).

I'm planning to try the garden sprayer aproach next time I need to do a
transmission fluid change. Sounds better than messing around with a
long-neck funnel.

Allan