Copart has now changed their membership to require a annual fee of something like $59 per year.  They dropped mine down to the new free version which I guess lets you search cars but you can't have saved searched, or bid on anything of course.  I guess I am done with Copart now.  It has probably been at least a year since anything has been selling for anything remotely reasonable.  If things were normal and you could still find decent deals there I might consider paying the $59, but not now.