From: Zeitgeist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wed, 24 May 2006 07:05:41 -0700
Subject: [MBZ] Lorinser rims

These seem like nice rims.  For some time I've heard buzz about the brand
name Lorinser, which apparently has some bling appeal for those into such
things.  Maybe you need some bling...maybe not.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/pts/164057569.html

Last night I bought some immaculate  rims/tires from a 2006 C230 with just
500miles on them.  Now I have bling...or, maybe not.

--
Casey
Olympia, WA