Coming home just now a sudden torrential downpour and thunderstorm occurred.
Heaviest rain I have seen in a long time. Flash flooding developed quickly.
Turned off the highway on in road with 1.5 more miles to go. About half way
down the road the ditches filled up quickly and we found ourselves with the
road flooded. Water was not rolling across the road but basically straight down
the road so we had to drive against the current. I put the GL suspension in the
raised position and continued home without issue. If I was in one of the cars,
I doubt I would have made it.

Sent from my iPhone