500SELs, while desirable for the performance they had for the time, are fairly
common but typically in marginal condition at best. Based on what I’ve seen
over the recent past, this could potentially be a $10k car, maybe a little
more, mainly due to the mileage and color. The mileage could probably push it
up on BaT if it was offered there.

You can buy a pretty decent one for $5k these day from what I’ve seen, but I’m
not sure why you would. There are a lot of issues with things like fuel
systems, for example. Goodness knows what parts availability is getting to be
like as well.

-D