you have to say "break flood"

--FT

On 7/16/21 9:50 AM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes wrote:
On 2021-07-16 09:05, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Any DOT 4 will do

That's where I'm at now.
I used to alternate ATE Superblue and Valvoline Synpower Synthetic, but then:

The feds banned blue brake fluid and superblue became super-rare and excessively expensive.
And Valvoline dropped the silver bottle high temperature Synthetic stuff.

So now I just look for DOT4, then look at the price vs wet boiling temp.

--FT