If you have a NAPA nearby I would get one there. You can look at it before you
walk out, and if there are problems with it you will have someone local to deal
with and a hassle-free return/exchange.

Autozone, Pep Boys, and others also warranty what they sell but they are a
lower tier in terms of the quality of the parts and the
knowledge/professionalism of the staff, at least in my experience.

Saving $10 over the expected lifetime of a master cylinder is meaningless,
regardless of the age of the car.

Allan