I think these were actually returned items because they were like 30% less than
the “new” price. I’ve had good luck buying that stuff, this time not. I ordered
another returned set and will keep this one until I get the other one to see
how it is, if nothing else I can make a complete set maybe

--FT
Sent from iPhone