That totally sucks.

Rick

From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: July 19, 2021 4:32 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: ka...@striplin.net
Subject: [MBZ] It’s hitting the fan

If you recall I mentioned a few weeks back about my company being sold. The big
worry at the time was this tracking software they are supposed to be putting on
our computers. That is the least of our worries. Today they started scheduling
people for calls today. One guy on our team got an invite and on the call they
basically let everyone go. They have had several of these today. Lots of people
canned. One of my team members got it this morning. Another one had a call this
afternoon and I heard he gets to stay till October. One other person said she
heard all employees will be gone by October. In other words, not a good day.

Sent from my iPhone